Make a statement for sustainability & join us for The Great Cloth Diaper Change on April 21st! At 11 AM, all guests will participate in a simultaneous diaper change in honor of Earth Day. We will be offering swag bags, raffle prizes, and Mystery Boxes for purchase.
Join us as we try to break our previous World Guinness Record! To participate in the official World Guinness Record, you must abide by the following rules:
- Each cloth diaper changer must be 18 years of age or older.
- The baby/child being diapered must be 39” tall or shorter.
- Each participant pair must be one changer matched up with one baby/child.
- The clean diaper must be 100% reusable and commercially available.
- The change must happen exactly at 11am. No late changes are counted.
What's In A Mystery Box?
- The Mini Mystery Box has a set of goodies priced at $20 with a 20% savings built in. You're getting $25 worth of product for only $20!
- The Mighty Mystery Box has a set of goodies priced at $50 with a 30% savings built in. You're getting $73 worth of product for only $50!
Want More Raffle Tickets?
Earn additional raffle tickets by bringing donations to benefit UMOM New Day Centers. They are seeking:
- Size 4/5/6 diapers
- Cleaning supplies like floor cleaner, all-purpose cleaner, laundry soap, dish soap, toilet bowl cleaner and bleach
- Twin and full size sheet sets
- Child Development Center needs: board books, art supplies, outdoor toys (balls, hula-hoops, sidewalk chalk), instruments, baby bottles, books in different languages and/or about different cultures, dress up clothes and play food, puzzles
Also, earn extra raffle tickets by bringing items to benefit Scottsdale Human Services and the Vista Del Camino Community Center. They are looking for:
- Hygiene items like toothpaste, tooth brushes, and body soap
- Non-expired canned food
Date & Time: Saturday, April 21st. Doors open at 10am. The change will start promptly at 11am. Following the Cloth Diaper Change, Zoolikins will be hosting one of their biggest sales events of the year! Be sure to stop in and get some goodies at a discount.
Location: Mini Social .
Protip: if you can't find parking try the farthest lot along the canal - There’s a walking tunnel that goes underneath Goldwater Blvd that connects the paved lot to Mini Social. (It’s about a 5 minute walk and it’s not as far as it seems!)
Price: Free! All registrants will receive one swag bag and have the option to purchase Mystery Box(es).