To help us keep Mini Social safe and fun for all who visit, please ensure you're familiar with our house rules.
- Parent or caregiver must be over 18 years old and have the authority to sign or bring signed waiver for children to enter facilities. You may print your waiver ahead of time by clicking here.
- Parent or caregiver must stay on-premises and are responsible for supervising their own children at all times.
- No running, pushing, or extreme horseplay allowed.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for the safety of your own child.
- Please clean up after yourself and your children.
- No outside food or drink allowed except in cases of infant dietary restrictions.
- Please keep food and drinks at tables at all times.
- Diapers must be changed in the designated restroom change areas only.
- Please supervise children using the restroom.
- Please do not flush baby wipes, flushable* wipes, or feminine hygiene products.
- All diapers should be disposed of in the appropriate diaper pail.
- If your child has a runny nose, cough, diarrhea, vomiting, or has had a fever in the last 48 hours, please visit us another day.
- No glass containers or bottles.
*Did you know? Flushable wipes aren't actually flushable. Please help us preserve our pipes by not flushing these items.